Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Husband and Cat...

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute picture!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Believe it or not, our cat gets calmer when put in clothing! He was very ornery today (biting, hissing, scratching, etc.) so my mom and I concurred: "He needs a shirt on." It didn't help that I tried to brush his teeth--that's enough to set any cat into an angry fit.

    When Opie has a shirt on, he settles down for a nice nap, or at least gets bit more docile. I think in a way it kind of comforts him, like a constant hug or cuddle around his middle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •